Viral on Reddit viagra pill cost in india
Launching your product and gaining traction is a difficult task for any startup. The options are numerous, but gaining a meaningful boost in active users is a difficult task. We sat down with Thomas Bogartes and Boyan Penev from Habitbull OA14, to learn about their experience of gaining users on Reddit. Over the span of 3 months, the team experienced 35,000 downloads thanks to leads from the site. The team feels that their post received a lot of traction because it solved a problem that people cared about, rather than that they cracked any marketing secrets.
About Habitbull cialis causa dependencia
HabitBull is a top rated mobile habit tracker, that allows you to measure behaviour any time on the go. Whether you are trying to break a habit such as smoking or nail biting, or building positive ones such as fitness or reading, HabitBull will help you develop the behaviour that will allow you to succeed. The app is created by Thomas Bogartes and Boyan Penev.
Why Reddit? cialis funny commercial
Like most startups, the team had created a product and were considering the different channels to market it. Ultimately, they chose Reddit as their first platform, as opposed to Hacker News, Product Hunt and news outlets, due to time. “The product itself still needed more work,” says Boyan, “so we didn’t want to have a large campaign and spend extensive amounts of time trying to gain users on sites where you have to be extremely strategic and plan how to get noticed or featured.” Reddit offered a more time efficient alternative as it allowed the team to post different messages in different forums, in order to find the best strategy, as opposed to having to pre-plan it. “The advantage of Reddit, is that you can post as many times as you want to subreddits,” says Thomas. sildenafil actavis comprimate pret
This provided the team with three advantages:
- Firstly, it allowed to them to post multiple posts, and try and fail in order to discover what worked.
- Secondly, by posting to several special interest groups, they were able to identify which demographics would be interested in a product like theirs.
- Lastly, Reddit provided a channel to tap into an active and vocal online community that provided feedback. “We wanted to build a product that would help people to achieve their goals. Reddit provided a platform that allowed us to communicate directly with our audience and understand how we could create the things that they wanted” says Thomas.
Preparation levitra online best price
Although gaining traction on Reddit required less strategizing than on other websites, the team still put in some preparation. Below are the main points:
- Be a genuine participant in the community. Being a part of the Reddit community is just like being a part of any other community. You get what you give. “On Reddit, its easy to see though those that only join to sell you their products,” says Thomas. “I’ve been a part of the community for 3 years and have consistently contributed to other people’s thoughts. So, when I posted about my app, other people contributed their feedback too.”
- Understand your audience. Every subreddit has a different audience, and posts in different subreddits needs to be tailored to the individual community’s interests. viagra dosage 50 mg vs 100mg
- Know how to get on people’s front page: Having a top voted post in a subreddit can be extremely powerful as it can provide access to the main Reddit page. If you have a top voted post in a default subreddit, you will land on most of its members’ front page. If you have a top voted post in a large subreddit, your post will be among the top voted posts overall, and on the overall front page. best price generic viagra
- Prepare your story. “Within each subreddit you can only post a similar message a limited number of times, so we wanted to get it right the first time,” says Thomas.
- Make sure your post doesn’t die. Reddit doesn’t require a grand strategy, but you still need to make sure that your post gets a few upvotes in the first 30 min. “Otherwise your post won’t make it to the main page, and will not get noticed” says Boyan. levitra 20mg vs viagra 50 mg
- Assess if Reddit is the right platform for your product. Every platform consists of a certain demographic. It is well documented that Reddit is dominated by 18-29 year old males in the US. Not surprisingly, products that are suited for this group are more likely to get noticed. Read more about the Reddit demographic here and here. acquistare viagra a san marino
The Message brand levitra online pharmacy
Before posting, the team knew that their product was at a stage where it not only need users, it needed more feedback too. As a result they tailored their message as such. “We wanted the message to be genuine and honest” says Thomas Bogartes. “I was a developer who was looking for feedback, so that’s what I said.” In general the team doesn’t believe in extensive marketing campaigns. “If you try to market to people, they will see through it and lose interest. It’s better as a startup to just be honest about what you are trying to achieve.” See their posts here.
The team had around 35,000 downloads thanks to their Reddit post, which is roughly the same as what they gained on Product Hunt. However, they have no doubt about which channel was better. “With Product Hunt, we saw a spike in downloads that then fizzled out.” With Reddit on the other hand, the team saw steady organic growth. “Since Reddit is a true community, we continue to see that people who are experiencing the problems we solve download the app.”
In addition, the team experienced that several blogs discovered their app through the posts, and consequently reviewed the app. This helped the later development immensely. “Without the initial feedback from the community, our product would not be what it is today” says Boyan. “It is thanks to their engagement that we were able to build something that’s useful.” Read one of the blog posts here. viagra cena lekarna