Our call for Central and Eastern European startups for our next accelerator is open for just a few more days! Apply now by midnight on Sunday 8th February 2015.
If you’re a Central and Eastern European (CEE) or Baltic Startup, with global ambitions, read on.
Right now, you’re here:
You would love to be the next big thing; a startup that doesn’t just get headlines, but makes history.
People tell you it’s a pipedream, that you’re just dreaming but… you don’t believe them. You know it is possible. You’ve seen the success of the likes of Skype, Prezi and Transferwise and you know that it IS possible.
You have an excellent idea, a team, and a bunch of other good ingredients, but you also know it’s not enough, not if you want to scale fast.
What you need for success:
– Work on this full time
– Get some serious investment to scale
– Get direct support from mentors, investors and advisors who would really help you
– Achieve traction in a big enough market to prove that what you’re doing is actually a good idea
… and a whole host of other ingredients
What should you do next?
Apply to the next Oxygen Accelerator programme, powered by Fiedler Capital.
Our Spring 2015 programme is EXCLUSIVELY for CEE and Baltic Startups. Oxygen Accelerator is an intensive 13 week programme that provides mentoring, tools, hands-on support and €21,000 in investment for early stage tech startups, in exchange for 8% equity.
If you have a tech startup launched with some indication of traction and are looking to take your startup to the next level with the most intense, game-changing three months of your life, we want to hear from you.
Remember, the pre-seed funding is not the important bit here. It ensures that you can focus 100% on your startup during the 13 weeks. There are plenty of other reasons why you should apply.
Here are just three reasons to apply:
• When you join the Oxygen and Fiedler Capital communities, you are two degrees of separation away from an international network of mentors, investors and advisors who will always fight your startup’s corner. We truly believe that there’s no one in the world that we can’t reach through our extensive networks. That’s because our mentor and alumni network doesn’t end with the person behind the desk – it’s all the people in their little networks as well. We go to the ends of the earth to find our startups the right people to help them along their journey.
• You get hands on support from our teams on a daily basis. We surround you with the best people, advice and environment possible and actively work with you to make your startup a success. We promise to work as hard as you do. Or harder.
• Our Spring 2015 accelerator is powered by VC Fiedler Capital. If you meet your milestones on the accelerator, Fiedler Capital will become active investors of yours at the seed round. And then together, through Oxygen and Fiedler’s relationships with a larger investor network, we are able to take you to the next funding rounds (e.g. We’ve got over 60 investors lined up for our 2014 cohort’s Demo Day.) If you’re serious about taking your startup global, you should ONLY be looking at investors (even at pre-seed stage) who can take you on this journey.
Does it work?
We’ve accelerated 46 startups to date, and 71% of those have received follow-on funding. Through our programmes, we’ve helped startups raise €5.9million in investment to date.
Have a read about some of our alumni here.
How do I apply?
Apply here by midnight on Sunday 8th February 2015.
You can see some of our CEO Simon’s top tips for applying to an accelerator here. To summarise: the three most important things we’re looking for is a strong team, a great idea, and some evidence of traction. If you’re not 100% sure whether to apply, we recommend you just take the leap! We review EVERY application individually, so you really have nothing to lose.
The Oxygen and Fiedler teams.