Here is the Manifesto for the Oxygen Accelerator Mentors: nebenwirkungen viagra pfizer
- Be socratic.
- Expect nothing in return (you’ll be delighted with what you do get back). rezeptfrei viagra bestellen
- Be authentic / practice what you preach. viagra prescription ireland
- Be direct. Tell the truth, however hard. biljni cialis cena
- Listen too. can cialis cause acid reflux
- The best mentor relationships eventually become two-way. best price generic viagra
- Be responsive.
- Adopt at least one startup every single year. Experience counts. can you double dose viagra
- Clearly separate opinion from fact.
- Hold information in confidence.
- Clearly commit to mentor or do not. Either is fine. rui liquid cialis review
- Know what you don’t know. Say I don’t know when you don’t know. “I don’t know” is preferable to bravado.
- Guide, don’t control. Teams must make their own decisions. Guide but never tell them what to do. Understand that it’s their company, not yours. new viagra competitor
- Accept and communicate with other mentors that get involved. viagra pill cost in india
- Be optimistic.
- Provide specific actionable advice, don’t be vague. can 22 year old use viagra
- Be challenging/robust but never destructive. sildenafil precio costa rica
- Have empathy. Remember that startups are hard.
This manifesto was devised by David Cohen of Techstars and adopted by us.viagra shelf life potency